Gmail is free email service which is provided by Google for the users. It is one of the most secure webmail which allows users to send their mails. There are lots of competitors of Gmail which provides email service like Gmail but no one has ability to withstand against Gmail. It is one of the most popular email service providers in the world. Gmail provides you lots of amazing features and its user friendly interface will help you to use this service very conveniently. This advertising supported email service is made to make our work easier.
This amazing email service will give you mesmerizing experience as it provides you lots of features like big storage space, sync with your phone, user friendly interface, security, offline Gmail, video chat, etc. If you want to enjoy these amazing features then you should have to create an account.
Steps to Create Your Email Account
In order to enjoy the services provided by Gmail you first have to create an account either via official application of Gmail or Google. Creating an account of Gmail is very easy and it can be done within few minutes. There are some steps that you should have to follow if you want to create a Gmail account and these steps are as follows:-
- Open your Gmail app or search Gmail on Google or direct go to https://mail.google.com on browser tab.
- Click on the “Create Gmail Account or Sign up option”.
- Then a page will appear on your screen consisting of some unfilled boxes.
- You need to fill the boxes with required info and click on the submit option.
- First of all enter you full name (like : Mark John)
- Choose username or email ID (like : markjohn123)
- Create Password and retype.
- Add date of Birth.
- Choose gender Male/Female.
- Add Mobile Number
- Add old Gmail id if you have, if you dont have no issue.
- Click on Next Step button.
- After click next step you get phone verification page, Click on Continue button.
- Then a verification code will be sent to your number.
- You just have to paste that code in the dialogue box appeared on Google.
- Then you account is ready to use.
Now you just have to remember two things to login your account which are your password and email ID.
Gmail was launched in Beta-version on April 1, 2004 and then company launched for general public on February 7, 2007. Then company upgrades this from beta version on July 7, 2016. In starting it provides 1 GB storage space to the users while the other competitors provide 2MB to 4MB per user. So it is quite clear that at that time user choose Gmail instead of any other mail service providers. You can also make an attachment of about 25 MB with Gmail so we can conclude that it has got lots of amazing features.
Now a days there are lots of mail service provides and it is very difficult for the users to choose a perfect mail service provider which has ability to satisfy its needs. Gmail is one of the apps which have got all the necessary features which are required by the user. The only thing you need to do is create an account and enjoy the service. It is one of the most secure and fully mail service provider.